Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blogging and beaching....

So, after much ado about nothing....that is, getting tons of S*#t from my mom about not blogging....I'm gonna get to it.
I am away from home, and the cables that I need to put some new pics on, so you will have to wait for pictures on this blog. Nick has been putting in long hours at work for the past couple of weeks, and his boss, being unnaturally intuitive, decided that we needed some time off.
We thought about what we could do with a 3 day weekend, and not too much money....we came up with Corpus Christi. It is a nicer beach than Galveston. I guess the Mississippi Mud comes into the beach at Galveston, and that is why the water is so nasty looking. I thought it was from the refinery up the road, but I guess I was wrong. The refinery makes it so that you can't eat the fish, but doesn't make the water dirty. Go figure. So, we had a lovely time at the beach in Corpus. Well, Lexi didn't care too much for the ocean. She screamed when we put her feet in, but liked the pool.
Stay tuned to future posts w/ pool pics.
Peace out

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

YAHOOOOOOO! The Conder Castle is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you blogging! Get the cable fixed so I can see some pix of Lex!!!

Tara said...

Hi!!!!!! I'm glad Nick got some time off and you guys were able to go do something!